Report NEP-IAS-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2010. "Long term care insurance puzzle," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Simulation of Risk Processes," MPRA Paper 25444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kousky, Carolyn, 2010. "Managing the Risk of Natural Catastrophes: The Role and Functioning of State Insurance Programs," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-30, Resources For the Future.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Maki Dahchour, 2010. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection and Learning in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1035, CIRPEE.
- Magda Schiegl, 2010. "A three dimensional stochastic Model for Claim Reserving," Papers, arXiv.org 1009.4146, arXiv.org.
- Bardey, David & Bourgeon, Jean Marc, 2010. "Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 10-183, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Bardey & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2010. "Healt care network formation and policyholders'welfare," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 007457, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Krebs, Tom & Scheffel, Martin, 2010. "A macroeconomic model for the evaluation of labor market reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rosario Romera & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2010. "Ruin probabilities in a finite-horizon risk model with investment and reinsurance," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws103721, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jessica Vistnes & Alice Zawacki & Kosali Simon & Amy Taylor, 2010. "Declines in Employer Sponsored Coverage Between 2000 and 2008: Offers, Take-Up, Premium Contributions, and Dependent Options," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ghesquiere, Francis & Mahul, Olivier, 2010. "Financial protection of the state against natural disasters : a primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5429, The World Bank.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2010. "Innovations in Financing Food Security," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2010-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Carpena, Fenella & Cole, Shawn & Shapiro, Jeremy & Zia, Bilal, 2010. "Liability structure in small-scale finance : evidence from a natural experimen," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5427, The World Bank.