Report NEP-IAS-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers 2010-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Muamba, Francis M. & Ulimwengu, John M., 2010. "Optimal rainfall insurance contracts for maize producers in Ghana’s Northern Region," IFPRI discussion papers 1016, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2010. "Identifying the Effect of Changing the Policy Threshold in Regression Discontinuity Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 759, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Dec 2012.
- Chao Zhu, 2010. "Optimal control of risk process in a regime-switching environment," Papers 1009.3247, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:2292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlan, Dean & Kutsoati, Ed & McMillan, Margaret & Udry, Chris, 2010. "Crop price indemnified loans for farmers," IFPRI discussion papers 1021, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dimowa, Ralitza & Michaelowa, Katharina & Weber, Anke, 2010. "Ganyu Labour in Malawi: Understanding Rural Households’ Labour Supply Strategies," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 29, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.