Report NEP-IAS-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurdev Singh, 2010. "Crop Insurance in India," Working Papers id:2631, eSocialSciences.
- Carolin Hecht & Katja Hanewald, 2010. "Sociodemographic, Economic, and Psychological Drivers of the Demand for Life Insurance: Evidence from the German Retirement Income Act," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Viceisza, Angelino, 2010. "An experiment on the impact of weather shocks and insurance on risky investment," IFPRI discussion papers 974, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anne Lauringson, 2010. "Disincentive Effects Of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Maximum Benefit Duration Versus Benefit Level," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 70, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton & Jae Song, 2010. "How Common is "Parking" Among Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Beneficiaries? Evidence from the 1999 Change in the Level of Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA)," Working Papers wp220, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfers in transition," Working Papers 176, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption Over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 2010-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore