Report NEP-IAS-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Ifft, 2009. "Government vs Weather The True Story of Crop Insurance in India," Working Papers id:2268, eSocialSciences.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2009. "Moral hazard in a mutual health-insurance system: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 978, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil & Votruba, Mark, 2009. "Social Interaction Effects in Disability Pension Participation: Evidence from Plant Downsizing," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Stavanger 2009/30, University of Stavanger.
- Gilberto Turati & Luigi Buzzacchi, 2009. "Optimal risk allocation in the provision of local public services: can a private insurer be better than a public mutual fund?," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2009/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2009. "Co-pay and Feel Okay: Evidence of Illusory Health Gains from a Health Insurance Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 225, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robalino, David A. & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, András, 2009. "Savings for Unemployment in Good or Bad Times: Options for Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew F. Haughwout, 2009. "On the optimal design of disaster insurance in a federation," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2009/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aase, Knut K., 2009. "The investment horizon problem: A resolution," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2009/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2009. "Crop Yield Expectation Stochastic Process with Beta Distribution as Limit, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University 09-wp501, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.