Report NEP-IAS-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emily Oster & Ira Shoulson & Kimberly Quaid & E. Ray Dorsey, 2009. "Genetic Adverse Selection: Evidence from Long-Term Care Insurance and Huntington Disease," NBER Working Papers 15326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart M. Shieber, 2009. "Equity for Open-Access Journal Publishing," Working Papers id:2196, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Consumption and labor supply with partial insurance: an analytical framework," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 432, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- William N. Evans & Timothy J. Moore, 2009. "The Short-Term Mortality Consequences of Income Receipt," NBER Working Papers 15311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.