Report NEP-IAS-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eathington, Liesl, 2009. "Health Insurance Coverage Estimates for Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 13100, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2009. "Hurricane Insurance in Florida," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0905, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Fernando Álvarez-Parra & Juan M. Sanchez, 2009. "Unemployment insurance with a hidden labor market," Working Paper 09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Manabe Masashi, 2009. "Policy Evaluation of Public Insurance Institutions from the view points of flow of funds," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Evelyn Ribi, 2009. "Optimal Size and Intensity of Job Search Assistance Programs," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Peter Schaar, 2009. "Data protection and statistics – a dynamic and tension-filled relationship," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 82, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).