Report NEP-IAS-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Busby & Alexandre Laurin & David Gray, 2009. "Back to Basics: Restoring Equity and Efficiency in the EI Program - EI Reform Part II," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 84, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Jonathan Levin, 2009. "Beyond Testing: Empirical Models of Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Koch, 2009. "Equity in Private Health Insurance Coverage in South Africa: 2002-2007," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 200916, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michaela Riediger, 2009. "Experience Sampling," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 62, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 15245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Consumption and Labor Supply with Partial Insurance: An Analytical Framework," NBER Working Papers 15257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.