Report NEP-IAS-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Busby & Alexandre Laurin & David Gray, 2009. "Back to Basics: Restoring Equity and Efficiency in the EI Program - EI Reform Part II," e-briefs 84, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Jonathan Levin, 2009. "Beyond Testing: Empirical Models of Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 15241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Koch, 2009. "Equity in Private Health Insurance Coverage in South Africa: 2002-2007," Working Papers 200916, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michaela Riediger, 2009. "Experience Sampling," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 62, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 15245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Consumption and Labor Supply with Partial Insurance: An Analytical Framework," NBER Working Papers 15257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.