Report NEP-IAS-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & Stéphane Couture & Anne Stenger, 2008. "Insurance Demand for Disaster-type Risks and the Separation of Attitudes toward Risk and Ambiguity: an Experimental Study," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00374303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Delacote, 2008. "The Safety-net Use of Non Timber Forest Products," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2009. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Kiel Working Papers 1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Imperfect Unemployment Insurance," Discussion papers 09014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stefan Dercon & Tessa Bold, 2009. "Contract Design in Insurance Groups," Economics Series Working Papers 421, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.