Report NEP-IAS-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 3920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finkelstein, Amy & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Approaches to Estimating the Health State Dependence of the Utility Function," IZA Discussion Papers 3925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melissa Boyle, 2009. "Health and Utilization Effects of Increased Access to Publicly Provided Health Care: Evidence from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs," Working Papers 0902, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Shumilov, Andrei, 2008. "Performance of business groups: Evidence from post-crisis Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Han, Wen-Jui & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Waldfogel, Jane & Washbrook, Elizabeth, 2009. "Public Policies and Women's Employment after Childbearing," IZA Discussion Papers 3937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).