Report NEP-IAS-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guenther Filler & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin & Wei Xu, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eozenou, Patrick, 2008. "Optimal Risk Sharing Under Limited Commitment: Evidence From Rural Vietnam," MPRA Paper 12688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bardey & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2009. "Competition among health plans: a two-sided market approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005217, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2008. "The Adjustment of the Romanian Public Pension Plan in the Context of European Integration," MPRA Paper 12720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Antolín, 2008. "Ageing and the Payout Phase of Pensions, Annuities and Financial Markets," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 29, OECD Publishing.
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2008. "O tratare complexa a sistemului de pensii din Romania," MPRA Paper 12718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob A. Bikker, 2008. "Sizing up performance measures in the financial services sector," Working Papers 08-36, Utrecht School of Economics.