Report NEP-IAS-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Risks and regulation of insurance companies: is Solvency II the right answer?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan BaumgÃ¤rtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Chantal Grandchamp & Lucien Gardiol, 2008. "Does a mandatory telemedicine call prior to visiting a physician reduce costs or simply attract good risks?," Working Papers, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS) 0801, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Salazar, C, 2007.
"Determinantes de la AdopciÃ³n Voluntaria del Seguro de CesantÃa
[Determinants of Voluntary Adoptions of Unemployment Insurance]," MPRA Paper 7693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2008. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," IZA Discussion Papers 3322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2007. "Fiscal Insurance and Debt Management in OECD Economies," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 729.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Juessen, Falko, 2008. "Risk Sharing and Commuting Among US Federal States," IZA Discussion Papers 3374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore