Report NEP-IAS-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Risks and regulation of insurance companies: is Solvency II the right answer?," Working Papers CEB 08-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Chantal Grandchamp & Lucien Gardiol, 2008. "Does a mandatory telemedicine call prior to visiting a physician reduce costs or simply attract good risks?," Working Papers 0801, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Salazar, C, 2007.
"Determinantes de la Adopción Voluntaria del Seguro de Cesantía
[Determinants of Voluntary Adoptions of Unemployment Insurance]," MPRA Paper 7693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2008. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," IZA Discussion Papers 3322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2007. "Fiscal Insurance and Debt Management in OECD Economies," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 729.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Juessen, Falko, 2008. "Risk Sharing and Commuting Among US Federal States," IZA Discussion Papers 3374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore