Report NEP-IAS-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People Buy less Insurance," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Equilibrium Social Insurance with Policy-Motivated Parties," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bernhard Langer & Anita B. Pfaff & Axel Olaf Kern, 2006. "Steuerung des GKV-Arzneimittelmarktes – Auswirkungen von Selbstbeteiligungen und Härtefallregelungen," Discussion Paper Series 285, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2006. "Task Difficulty, Performance Measure Characteristics, and the Trade-Off between Insurance and Well-Allocated Effort," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/147, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Schap & Andrew Feeley, 2006. "The Collateral Source Rule: A Common Law Norm Under Special Interest Attack," Working Papers 0606, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2006. "An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3929, The World Bank.