Report NEP-IAS-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marjorie Honig & Irena Dushi, 2005. "Household Demand for Health Insurance: Price and Spouse's Coverage," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 411, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Kletzer, 2005. "Sovereign Debt, Volatility and Insurance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 330, Central Bank of Chile.
- Irena Dushi & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Offers or Take-up: Explaining Minoritiesâ€™ Lower Health Insurance Coverage," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 412, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Thomas DeLeire & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2005. "Insuring Consumption and Happiness Through Religious Organizations," NBER Working Papers 11576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosalind L. Bennett & Mark D. Vaughan & Timothy J. Yeager, 2005. "Should the FDIC worry about the FHLB? The impact of Federal Home Loan Bank advances on the Bank Insurance Fund," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 05-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~05-05-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Velzen, S. van, 2005. "Contracts and Insurance Group Formation by Myopic Players," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2005. "Indonesia's New Deposit Guarantee Law," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2005-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Massimo Omiccioli, 2005. "Trade Credit as Collateral," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 553, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.