Report NEP-IAS-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marjorie Honig & Irena Dushi, 2005. "Household Demand for Health Insurance: Price and Spouse's Coverage," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 411, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Kletzer, 2005. "Sovereign Debt, Volatility and Insurance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 330, Central Bank of Chile.
- Irena Dushi & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Offers or Take-up: Explaining Minorities’ Lower Health Insurance Coverage," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 412, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Thomas DeLeire & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2005. "Insuring Consumption and Happiness Through Religious Organizations," NBER Working Papers 11576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosalind L. Bennett & Mark D. Vaughan & Timothy J. Yeager, 2005. "Should the FDIC worry about the FHLB? The impact of Federal Home Loan Bank advances on the Bank Insurance Fund," Working Paper 05-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~05-05-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Velzen, S. van, 2005. "Contracts and Insurance Group Formation by Myopic Players," Discussion Paper 2005-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2005. "Indonesia's New Deposit Guarantee Law," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Massimo Omiccioli, 2005. "Trade Credit as Collateral," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 553, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.