Report NEP-IAS-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bennmarker, Helge & Carling, Kenneth & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Do Benefit Hikes Damage Job Finding? Evidence from Swedish Unemployment Insurance Reforms," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent & Hill, Steven C., 2005. "Partially Identifying Treatment Effects with an Application to Covering the Uninsured," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12296, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bradley, Cathy J. & Neumark, David & Luo, Zhehui & Bednarek, Heather L., 2005. "Employment-Contingent Health Insurance, Illness, and Labor Supply of Women: Evidence from Married Women with Breast Cancer," IZA Discussion Papers 1577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivica Dus & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2005. "Betting on Death and Capital Markets in Retirement: A Shortfall Risk Analysis of Life Annuities," NBER Working Papers 11271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.