Report NEP-IAS-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Blau & Donna B. Gilleskie, 2003. "The Role of Retiree Health Insurance in the Employment Behavior of Older Men," NBER Working Papers 10100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Bruce D. Meyer, 2003. "Unemployment Insurance Tax Burdens and Benefits: Funding Family Leave and Reforming the Payroll Tax," NBER Working Papers 10043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Kosali I. Simon, 2003. "Health Insurance Coverage and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 10092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucien Gardiol & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Chantal Grandchamp, 2003. "Separating Selection and Incentive Effects: an Econometric Study of Swiss Health Insurance Claims Data," DELTA Working Papers 2003-27, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Sherry Glied & Kathrine Jack, 2003. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health Care Costs, and the Distribution of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.