Report NEP-IAS-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soon-Jae Lee & Michael L. Smith, . "Property-Casualty Insurance Guaranty Funds And Insurer Vulnerability To Misfortune," Research in Financial Economics 9616, Ohio State University.
- Ted Joyce & Andrew Racine, 2003. "Chip Shots: Association Between the State Children's Health Insurance Programs and Immunization Coverage and Delivery," NBER Working Papers 9831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Hadar, Yossi & Yashiv, Eran, 2003. "Efficient Unemployment Insurance Time Path," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helen Levy & Thomas DeLeire, 2003. "What Do People Buy When They Don't Buy Health Insurance And What Does that Say about Why They are Uninsured?," NBER Working Papers 9826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Dow & Kristine A. Gonzalez & Luis Rosero-Bixby, 2003. "Aggregation and Insurance Mortality Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.