Report NEP-IAS-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:00-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David K Levine & William R Zame, 2000. "Risk Sharing and Market Incompleteness," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2080, David K. Levine.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2007. "Commitment and equilibrium bank runs," Staff Reports 274, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2000. "Deposit insurance, capital requirements, and financial stability," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:00-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:00-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore