Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Jr. , Douglas H. & Obloj , Tomasz, 2013. "Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 999, HEC Paris.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013. "Compensation Discrimination in the NFL: An Analysis of Career Earnings," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 13-25, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hoorn, AndrÃ© van, 2013. "Trust and management: Explaining cross-national differences in work autonomy," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 13015-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond & José Luis Roig, 2013. "How market access shapes human capital investment in a peripheral country," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2013-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2013.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Performance," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 730, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Niu, Zilong, 2013. "Relative Performance Concerns, Attention Allocation and Complementarities in Information Acquisition," MPRA Paper 51194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2013.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2013-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Paul Peigné, 2013. "Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects," Post-Print, HAL hal-00876163, HAL.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Li Li & Mary L. Z. Ma & Frank M. Song, 2013. "CEO Option Compensation, Risk-Taking Incentives, and Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 182013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).