Report NEP-HRM-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Autor, David, 2013. "The "Task Approach" to Labor Markets: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 7178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are You Happy While You Work?," Working Paper Series 5713, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "The Importance of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation for Measuring IQ," IZA Discussion Papers 7182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Janssen & Simone N. Tuor Sartore & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," Working Papers 327, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Toole, Andrew A., 2013. "University spinoffs and the 'performance premium'," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-004, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valerie Smeets & Michael Waldman & Frederic Warzynski, 2013. "Performance, Career Dynamics, and Span of Control," Economics Working Papers 2013-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013. "Commercial Building Electricity Consumption Dynamics: The Role of Structure Quality, Human Capital, and Contract Incentives," NBER Working Papers 18781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André de Waal, 2013. "Management practices do make a difference," Working Papers 2013/05, Maastricht School of Management.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2013. "Friends and health of the workers in Italy," MPRA Paper 44270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University," CEPR Discussion Papers 679, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.