Report NEP-HRM-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix Ebeling & Gerlinde Fellner & Johannes Wahlig, 2012. "Peer Pressure in Multi-Dimensional Work Tasks," Working Paper Series in Economics 57, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Janto Haman & Hristos Doucouliagos & Michael Graham, 2012. "Agency Problem II and Convergence in CEO Pay," Economics Series 2012_5, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2012. "Empirical analysis of regional economic performance in Russia: Human capital perspective," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 38/2012, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos, 2012. "Job search, human capital and wage inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- J. Philipp Reiß & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Funding Contracts: An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-26, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:hit:cisdps:575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raa, T. ten, 2012. "Performance measurement in an input-output framework," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660768, Tilburg University.
- Juan M. Gallego, 2012. "Works councils: an agency perspective," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010092, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Andrea Repetto, 2012. "Dynamic Contracts Under Loss Aversion," Working Papers wp_024, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Use and Abuse of Authority," Discussion Papers in Economics 14243, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2012. "Reconciling economics and psychology on intrinsic motivation," MPRA Paper 42717, University Library of Munich, Germany.