Report NEP-HRM-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamura, Robert & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott, 2012. "Economic growth In the long run," MPRA Paper 41324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2012. "The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: does on-the-job training matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1207, CEPREMAP.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "The Business Cycle Human Capital Accumulation Nexus and its Effect on Labor Supply Volatility," Working Paper Series 62_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 477, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò & Regine Oexl, 2012. "Mediocrity and Induced Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Miriam Schütte & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2012. "Delegation in Long-Term Relationships," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 480, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Katrin Sommerfeld, 2012. "Higher and Higher?: Performance Pay and Wage Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 476, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 2012. "Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance in the U.S.: Perceptions, Facts and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 18395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Messe, Pierre-Jean & Rouland, Bénédicte, 2012. "Stricter employment protection and firms’ incentives to sponsor training: The case of French older workers," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1206, CEPREMAP.
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2012. "Wages, Employment, and Statistical Discrimination: Evidence from the Laboratory," Working Papers 12-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Working Paper Series 63_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2013.
- Geiler, P.H.M., 2012. "Essays on executive remuneration contracting: Managerial power, corporate payout, and gender discrimination," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590842, Tilburg University.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 482, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).