Report NEP-HRM-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumon Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2012. "Does human capital endowment of FDI recipient countries really matter? Evidence from cross-country firm level data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1030, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Minghai Zhou, 2012. "The CEO Labour Market in China's Public Listed Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1148, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Self-Employment after Socialism: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurial Values, and Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie, 2012. "Anti-Social Behavior in Profit and Nonprofit Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 2012. "Causal Returns to Schooling and Individual Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 6588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List & Susanne Neckermann & Sally Sadoff, 2012. "The Behavioralist Goes to School: Leveraging Behavioral Economics to Improve Educational Performance," NBER Working Papers 18165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2012. "Stock Market Tournaments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2012. "Asymmetric information and overeducation," IAB Discussion Paper 201214, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2012. "Management of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhnen, Camelia M. & Oyer, Paul, 2012. "Exploration for human capital: Theory and evidence from the MBA labor market," MPRA Paper 39411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kellner, Christian & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "The effect of ambiguity aversion on reward scheme choice," DICE Discussion Papers 55, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:iso:wpaper:0158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghazala Azmat & Marc Möller, 2012. "The distribution of talent across contests," Economics Working Papers 1298, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2013.