Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumon Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2011. "Whither Human Capital? The Woeful Tale of Transition to Tertiary Education in India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1019, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2012. "Dynamic Moral Hazard, Learning and Belief Manipulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Glenn Dutcher & Florian Lindner & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2012. "The optimal allocation of prizes in tournaments of heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 2012-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- KODAMA Naomi & ODAKI Kazuhiko, 2012. "A New Approach to Measuring the Gap between Marginal Productivity and Wages of Workers," Discussion papers 12028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kriechel, Ben & Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Schuette, Miriam, 2012. "Works Councils, Collective Bargaining and Apprenticeship Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Thoeni & Simon Gaechter, 2011. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2011-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun & Julie Wulf, 2012. "Span of Control and Span of Activity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1139, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky, 2012. "Problem-based learning in secondary education: Evaluation by a randomized experiment," Working Papers 2012/11, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Biagetti & Leone Leonida & Sergio Scicchitano, 2012. "The Wage Incentive to Management: A Comparison across European Economies," Working Papers 687, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ana Teresa Verdasca, 2011. "Workplace Bullying, Power and Organizational Politics: A study of the Portuguese Banking sector," Working Papers wp062011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.