Report NEP-HRM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," IAB Discussion Paper 201022, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2010. "Cities, skills, and regional change," Economics Working Papers 1255, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2011.
- Konstantinos Vrachimis & Marios Zachariadis, 2010. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Welfare Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Development Working Papers 301, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," Working Papers 10-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter Muehlau, 2010. "Gender Inequality and Job quality in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp345, IIIS.
- Elizabeth Ty Wilde & Lily Batchelder & David T. Ellwood, 2010. "The Mommy Track Divides: The Impact of Childbearing on Wages of Women of Differing Skill Levels," NBER Working Papers 16582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanco, Mariana & López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "ICT Skills and Employment: A Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciano Nakabashi, 2010. "Thirlwall ou Solow? Uma análise para a economia brasileira entre 1947 e 2008," Working Papers 0110, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.