Report NEP-HRM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201022, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Kristina Tobio, 2010. "Cities, skills, and regional change," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1255, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2011.
- Konstantinos Vrachimis & Marios Zachariadis, 2010. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Welfare Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 01-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano 301, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 10-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter Muehlau, 2010. "Gender Inequality and Job quality in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp345, IIIS.
- Elizabeth Ty Wilde & Lily Batchelder & David T. Ellwood, 2010. "The Mommy Track Divides: The Impact of Childbearing on Wages of Women of Differing Skill Levels," NBER Working Papers 16582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanco, Mariana & López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "ICT Skills and Employment: A Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciano Nakabashi, 2010. "Thirlwall ou Solow? Uma análise para a economia brasileira entre 1947 e 2008," Working Papers, Universidade Federal do ParanÃ¡, Department of Economics 0110, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.