Report NEP-HRM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes, 2010. "Determinants of Further Training: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vadean, Florin, 2010. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ken Yamada, 2010. "Family Background and Economic Outcomes in Japan," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 26-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Maria E. Canon, 2010. "The role of schools in the production of achievement," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2010-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessia LO TURCO & Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2010. "The Demand for Skills and the Labor Cost in Partner Countries: Evidence from the Enlarged EU," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 348, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 26728, University Library of Munich, Germany.