Report NEP-HRM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montizaan, Raymond Michel, 2010. "Pension rights, human capital development and well-being," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24229, Maastricht University.
- Benoit Dostie, 2010. "Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored on-the-Job and Classroom Training," Cahiers de recherche 1040, CIRPEE.
- Dostie, Benoit, 2010. "A Competing Risks Analysis of the Determinants of Low Completion Rates in the Canadian Apprenticeship System," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2010-29, UBC Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2010.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2010. "Slavery, Education, and Inequality," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 051, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2010. "Time Preference and the Distributions of Wealth and Income," MPRA Paper 26021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham Thi Phuong , Nga, 2010. "Facilitating training transfer effects: the case of MBA programs in Vietnam," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24246, Maastricht University.
- Drine, Imed & Grach, Mouna, 2010. "Supporting Women Entrepreneurs in Tunisia," Working Paper Series wp2010-100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).