Report NEP-HRM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Meng, Jingzhou, 2010. "China's Overt Economic Rise and Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," IZA Policy Papers 19, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital and Population Growth in Non-Metropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration," MPRA Paper 25592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/20476/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jong Kook Shin & Yong Yin, 2010. "Human Capital, Endogenous Information Acquisition,and Home Bias in Financial Markets," Working Papers 202010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dirk Schindler & Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Catalyzers for Social Insurance: Education Subsidies vs. Real Capital Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Fouarge Didier & Schils Trudie & Grip Andries de, 2010. "Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Jean-Yves Hamel, 2010. "ICT4D and the Human Development and Capability Approach: The Potentials of Information and Communication Technology," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Constraints, Human Capital Investment and Optimal Tax Policy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 5202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Binder & Georgios Georgiadis, 2010. "Determinants of Human Development: Insights from State-Dependent Panel Models," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-24, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).