Report NEP-HRM-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Yong Jin & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2009. "Technological Change, Human Capital Structure, and Multiple Growth Paths," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 149, Asian Development Bank.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2009. "On the Robustness of Brain Gain Estimates," Working Papers 2009-19, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2010. "Skill and Cross-National Economic Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 220, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Darrell J. Glaser & Ahmed S. Rahman, 2010. "The Value of Human Capital during the Second Industrial Revolution—Evidence from the U.S. Navy," Departmental Working Papers 28, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2009. "Are there social returns to both firm-level and regional human capital? – Evidence from German social security data," Working Paper Series in Economics 143, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Lance Lochner, 2010. "Education Policy and Crime," NBER Working Papers 15894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," IFS Working Papers W09/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Neubäumer, Renate, 2010. "Can Training Programs or Rather Wage Subsidies Bring the Unemployed Back to Work? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong, 2010. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth in a Developing Country," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00470647, HAL.
- Andy Dickerson & Rob Wilson, 2009. "The incidence and intensity of employer-provided training," Working Papers 2009012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuhnen, Camelia M., 2010. "Searching for Jobs: Evidence from MBA Graduates," MPRA Paper 21975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Staff Reports 440, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fabien Tripier, 2010. "The Efficiency of Training and Hiring with Intra firm Bargaining," Working Papers hal-00449625, HAL.
- Lance J. Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2010. "The Nature of Credit Constraints and Human Capital," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2010. "Earnings Progression, Human Capital and Incentives: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Michael B. Coelli, 2010. "The Labour Market Effects of Vocational Education and Training in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.