Report NEP-HRM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger R., 2009. "Human Capital, Talent, Agglomeration and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 191, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Todd Schoellman, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Douhan, Robin & van Praag, Mirjam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Wage Employment and Control in an Occupational Choice Framework," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 805, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:dynreg41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenn Ariga & Masako Kurosawa & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki, 2009. "How do high school graduates in Japan compete for regular, full time jobs? An empirical analysis based upon an internet survey of the youth," KIER Working Papers 678, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sandewall, Ã–rjan & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus, 2009. "The Co-twin Methodology and Returns to Schooling â€“ Testing a Critical Assumption," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 806, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Christian & Johansson, Per, 2009. "Social stratification and out-of-school learning," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2009:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Comparative Advantage and Skill-specific Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1538, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.