Report NEP-HRM-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00384500_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 110, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Giovanni Sulis, 2009. "Wage Returns to Experience and Tenure for Young Men in Italy," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 189, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Effects of High-Tech Capital, FDI and Outsourcing on Demand for Skills in West and East," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 51, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pierre Azoulay & Christopher C. Liu & Toby E. Stuart, 2009. "Social Influence Given (Partially) Deliberate Matching: Career Imprints in the Creation of Academic Entrepreneurs," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 09-136, Harvard Business School.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 111, Collegio Carlo Alberto.