Report NEP-HRM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, Tapas & Jumah, Adusei & Parhi, Mamata, 2008. "Age-structured Human Capital and Spatial Total Factor Productivity Dynamics," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 226, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2008. "Firm-Provided Training and Labor Market Policies," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 252, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Does Gender Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 3758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erber, Georg & Madlener, Reinhard, 2008. "Impact of ICT and Human Skills on the European Financial Intermediation Sector," FCN Working Papers, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN) 5/2008, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, Craig, 2008. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2006," Economics working papers, Vancouver School of Economics craig_riddell-2008-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Oct 2008.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Chen, Wen-Hao & Corak, Miles, 2008. "Intergenerational Education Mobility among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 3759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederick L. Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledgeon Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1969. "The Fiscal Impact of Employment in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area," Economic Study Reports, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 7563, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Occupational Choice and Social Contacts Across Regions," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hiroshi Sato & Li Shi, 2008. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-007, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Todd Davey, 2008. "Attitudes of Higher Education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 298, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial Sector," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.