Report NEP-HRM-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2008. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for European Transitional Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Boppart, Timo & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker & Woitek, Ulrich & Wüthrich, Gabriela, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IZA Discussion Papers 3408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stocké, Volker, 2007. "Strength, Sources, and Temporal Development of Primary Effects of Families´ Social Status on Secondary School Choice," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-60, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ngoc Anh Tran, 2008. "Corruption and Human Development," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Lal, Kaushalesh & Dunnewijk, Theo, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Strategies in ICT SMEs in Enlarged Europe (EU25)," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 016, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lewis, Maureen & Lockheed, Marlaine, 2008. "Social exclusion and the gender gap in education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4562, The World Bank.
- Yosuke Oda, 2008. "Alteration in Skills and Career-Enhancing in a Frictional Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).