Report NEP-HRM-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Specialization in Higher Education and Economic Growth," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2007:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "From creativity to innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4262, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Facundo Albornoz & Jayasri Dutta, 2007. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth in Latin America," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 07-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- BrÃ¤nnstrÃ¶m, Lars, 2007. "Making their mark. Disentangling the Effects of Neighbourhood and School Environments on Educational Achievement," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2007:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Thomas Zwick, 2007. "Apprenticeship Training in Germany? Investment or Productivity Driven?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-023, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gradín, Carlos, 2007. "Why Is Poverty So High Among Afro-Brazilians? A Decomposition Analysis of the Racial Poverty Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 2809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore