Report NEP-HRM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Corporate Governance Framework," Departmental Working Papers wp0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Charlot, Olivier & Decreuse, Bruno, 2006. "Over-education for the rich, under-education for the poor: a search-theoretic microfoundation," MPRA Paper 3624, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2007.
- Daudey, Emilie & Decreuse, Bruno, 2006. "Higher education, employers’ monopsony power and the labour share in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 3631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frenette, Marc Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Has Higher Education Among Young Women Substantially Reduced the Gender Gap in Employment and Earnings?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007301e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Gartell, Marie & Jans, Ann-Christin & Persson, Helena, 2007. "The importance of education for the reallocation of labor: evidence from Swedish linked employer-employee data 1986-2002," Working Paper Series 2007:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damien Echevin & Fabrice Murtin, 2007. "What Determines Productivity in Senegal? Sectoral Disparities and the Dual Labor," Cahiers de recherche 07-15, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2008.
- Yoruk, Baris, 2007. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Productivity Growth: Tales from Latin America and Caribbean," MPRA Paper 3667, University Library of Munich, Germany.