Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "How Important is Human Capital? A Quantitative Theory Assessment of World Income Inequality," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-280, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brian A'Hearn & Jörg Baten & Dorothee Crayen, 2006. "Quantifying quantitative literacy: Age heaping and the history of human capital," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 996, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2007. "The Impact on Growth of Higher Efficiency of Public Spending on Schools," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 547, OECD Publishing.
- David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2007-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ouarda Merrouche, 2006. "The Human Capital Cost of Landmine Contamination in Cambodia," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 25, Households in Conflict Network.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 60, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Schooling and Citizenship: Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Reforms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 665, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten, 2006. "Skill wage premia, employment, and cohort effects: are workers in Germany all of the same type?," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 06-44, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yee-Yee, Hla & Gnanajothy, Ponnudurai & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2006. "Faculty Rewards and Education Portfolios: A Report on Faculty Perceptions," MPRA Paper 2022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Burgess & Helen Slater, 2006. "Using Boundary Changes to Estimate the Impact of School Competition on Test Scores," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK 06/158, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00133559_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ángel Gavilán, 2006. "Wage inequality, segregation by skill and the price of capital in an assignment model," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0613, Banco de Espa�a.