Report NEP-HRM-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marla, Ripoll & Juan, Cordoba, 2006. "The Role of Education in Development," MPRA Paper 1864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:82 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rossana Patrón, 2006. "Enhancing the Public Provision of Education: The Economics of Education Reform in Developing Countries," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1106, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rossana Patrón, 2006. "Trade, Education and Skills: A Theoretical Survey," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1006, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Why Are Youth from Lower-income Families Less Likely to Attend University? Evidence from Academic Abilities, Parental Influences, and Financial Constraints," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007295e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Gender disparities in Italy from a Human Development Perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0069, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adda, Jerome & Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2007. "Career Progression and Formal versus On-the-Job Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 6087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Gounder, Rukmini, 2007. "The level and growth effects in the empirics of economic growth," MPRA Paper 1841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Esther Moral & Lorena Saiz, 2006. "Structural breaks in labor productivity growth: the United States vs. the European Union," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0625, Banco de Espaï¿½a.