Report NEP-HRM-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Laurent Thai Bao Luong, 2006. "New technology, human capital and growth for developing countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam, 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start," IZA Discussion Papers 2382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Empirical Evidence on Occupation and Industry Specific Human Capital," MPRA Paper 863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2006. "Training and Economic Density: Some Evidence from Italian Provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0030, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Aggregate Labor Market Effects of the Swedish Knowledge Lift Program," IZA Discussion Papers 2385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jere R. Behrman, University of Pennsylvania & John Hoddinott & John Maluccio & Erica Soler-Hampejsek & Emily L. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Manuel Ramirez-Zea, Institute of Nutrition for Central Am, 2006. "What Determines Adult Cognitive Skills? Impacts of Pre-Schooling, Schooling and Post-Schooling Experiences in Guatemala," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0615, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Educational Mismatch Among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 12693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena D'Agosto & Nazaria Solferino & Giovanni Tria, 2006. "The Migration and FDI Puzzle: Complements or Substitutes?," CEIS Research Paper 76, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill diffusion by temporary migration? Returns to Western European working experience in the EU-accession countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0607, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Yaz Terajima, 2006. "Education and Self-Employment: Changes in Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 06-40, Bank of Canada.
- Markus Mobius & Raphael Schoenle, 2006. "The Evolution of Work," NBER Working Papers 12694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Economic centrality, per capita income and human capital – some results at regional level," Working Papers 2006/28, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..