Report NEP-HPE-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehnts, Dirk & Carrión Álvarez, Miguel, 2013. "The theory of reflexivity: A non-stochastic randomness theory for business schools only?," IPE Working Papers 28/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bellino, Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2013. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti's works and in the modern classical approach," MPRA Paper 52179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruijgrok, Matthijs & Ruijgrok, Theo, 2013. "An effective replicator equation for games with a continuous strategy set," MPRA Paper 52198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviad Heifetz & Willemien Kets, 2013. "Robust Multiplicity with a Grain of Naiveté," Discussion Papers 1573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pablo Arribillaga & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "On the Structure of Cooperative and Competitive Solutions for a Generalized Assignment Game," Working Papers 740, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Glenn W. Harrison & : Morten I. Lau & : Daniel Read, 2013. "Subjective Bayesian Beliefs," Working Papers wpn13-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Glenn W. Harrison & : Morten I. Lau & : Daniel Read, 2013. "Revealed Preference and the Strength/Weight Hypothesis," Working Papers wpn13-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.