Report NEP-HPE-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," CAMA Working Papers 2013-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dirk Helbing, 2013. "Economics 2.0: The Natural Step towards A Self-Regulating, Participatory Market Society," Papers 1305.4078, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Herings P.J.J. & Houba H, 2013. "The Condorcet paradox revisited," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 480, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francoise Forges & Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2013. "Appariement: des modèles de Lloyd Shapley à la conception de marchés d'Alvin Roth," Working Papers hal-00822561, HAL.
- Scherf, Wolfgang, 2012. "Zur (Ir-) Relevanz der Kaufkrafttheorie," Finanzwissenschaftliche Arbeitspapiere 88, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften.
- Douglas J. Elliott & Greg Feldberg & Andreas Lehnert, 2013. "The history of cyclical macroprudential policy in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Publish or Teach ? : Analysis of the Professor's Optimal Career Plan," Post-Print hal-00823514, HAL.