Report NEP-HPE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Confused confusers. How to stop thinking like an economist and start thinking like a scientist," MPRA Paper 44046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Economic Science and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 7120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," Discussion Papers 12-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Diacon, Paula-Elena, 2013. "The economic crisis between liberalization and government intervention," MPRA Paper 44089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aled Davies, 2012. "The Evolution of British Monetarism: 1968-1979," Economics Series Working Papers Number 104, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Heidi Deneweth & Oscar Gelderblom & Joost Jonker, 2013. "Microfinance and the Decline of Poverty: Evidence from the Nineteenth-Century Netherlands," Working Papers 0039, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- David Comerford (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?," ESE Discussion Papers 216, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Roger Gordon & Gordon B. Dahl, 2013. "Views among Economists: Professional Consensus or Point-Counterpoint?," NBER Working Papers 18728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Debraj Ray & Sevin Yeltekin, 2013. "Poverty and Self-Control," NBER Working Papers 18742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bellino, Enrico, 2013. "On the stability of the Ramsey accumulation path," MPRA Paper 44024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerhard Sorger & Tapan Mitra, 2013. "On Ramsey´s conjecture," Vienna Economics Papers 1301, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2012. "Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Veenhoven, Ruut & Vergunst, Floris, 2013. "The Easterlin illusion: economic growth does go with greater happiness," MPRA Paper 43983, University Library of Munich, Germany.