Report NEP-HPE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feinberg, Yossi, 2012. "Games with Unawareness," Research Papers 2122, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Fabrizio LUCIANI & Stefano ZAMBERLAN, 2012. "Bisogni contro utilità: un'interpretazione bioeconomica della crisi," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 112/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Calance, Madalina, 2012. "Free economy in a Jewish perspective," MPRA Paper 41675, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2013.
- Martin Kaae Jensen, 2012. "Distributional Comparative Statics," Discussion Papers 12-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Alger, Ingela & Cox, Donald, 2012. "The Evolution of Altruistic Preferences: Mothers versus Fathers," IDEI Working Papers 758, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2013.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindgren, Kristian & Verendel, Vilhelm, 2013. "Evolutionary Exploration of the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma--The Effect of Out-of-Equilibrium Play," MPRA Paper 43662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Gentilini & Andy Sumner, 2012. "Poverty Where People Live: What do National Poverty Lines Tell us about Global Poverty?," Working Papers 98, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Kees, De KONING, 2013. "People's Power: The Power of Money," MPRA Paper 43735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liberati, Paolo & Paradiso, Massimo, 2012.
"Teoria positiva del beneficio e finanza locale responsabile: il contributo di Sergio Steve
[The positive character of the benefit theory of taxation and accountable local public finance: the though," MPRA Paper 43671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2013. "Fairness That Money Can Buy - Procedural Egalitarianism in Practice," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bertrand Candelon & Guillaume Gaulier & Christophe Hurlin, 2012. "Extreme Financial Cycles," Working Papers halshs-00769817, HAL.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," Working Papers 13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Georges Dionne, 2013. "Gestion des risques : histoire, définition et critique," Cahiers de recherche 1301, CIRPEE.