Report NEP-HPE-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "Modigliani's 1944 Wage Rigidity Assumption and the Construction of the Neoclassical Synthesis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12069, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Matthias Doepke, 2012. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," 2012 Meeting Papers 116, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2012. "« L'économie des discriminations » peut-elle se passer d'une « philosophie économique des discriminations ? »," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Haomiao Yu & Yongchao Zhang, 2012. "Large Distributional Games with Traits," Working Papers 037, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Abramsky, Samson & Winschel, Viktor, 2012. "Coalgebraic Analysis of Subgame-perfect Equilibria in Infinite Games without Discounting," Working Papers 12-17, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Possumah, Bayu Taufiq & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Shahida, Shahimi, 2012. "Bringing Work Back In Islamic Ethic," MPRA Paper 41351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Okada, Akira, 2012. "The Stationary Equilibrium of Three-Person Cooperative Games: A Classification," Discussion Papers 2012-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J. & Ransom, Michael R., 2012. "Fame and the Fortune of Academic Economists: How the Market Rewards Influential Research in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 6960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," NBER Working Papers 18509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiaki Nomura, 2012. "Rethinking the Method of Principled Negotiation--1981-2011," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12J010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2012. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000601, David K. Levine.