Report NEP-HPE-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norikazu Takami, 2012. "The Sanguine Science: Historical Contexts of Pigou's Welfare Economics," Discussion Papers 1202, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Ecological Economics and Philosophy of Science: Ontology, Epistemology, Methodology and Ideology," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_03, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Boeddeling, Jann, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility: A perspective from Weberian economic sociology," Discussion Papers 22/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Julia Muller & Christiane Schwieren, 2012. "What can the Big Five Personality Factors contribute to explain Small-Scale Economic Behavior?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-028/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2012. "Culture Languages and Economics," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2012. "Mark Blaug and the Economics of the Arts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- César Andrés Mantilla, 2012. "Cooperation under Fear, Greed and Prison: the Role of Redistributive Inequality in the Evolution of Cooperation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009386, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- William Coleman, 2012. "The Strange Birth of Neoliberalism," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-572, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Christoph Engel & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "The Coevolution of Behavior and Normative Expectations. Customary Law in the Lab," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_32, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lefort, Jean-Philippe & Dominiak, Adam & Dürsch, Peter, 2012. "A Dynamic Ellsberg Urn Experiment," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/7357, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Xavier Fontaine, 2011. "Envy and Hope," Working Papers hal-00616993, HAL.
- José Allouche & Olivier Charpateau, 2012. "Ethique et parties prenantes. Les enjeux philosophiques," Post-Print halshs-00680314, HAL.