Report NEP-HPE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2011. "Economic History or History of Economics? A Review Essay on Sylvia Nasar's Grand Pursuit: The Story of Economic Genius," IZA Discussion Papers 6213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Economic Models as Analogies," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle & Voena, Alessandra, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 6215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dietrich, Franz, 2011. "Scoring rules for judgment aggregation," MPRA Paper 35657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Duflo, 2011. "Womenâ€™s Empowerment and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 17702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riedl, Arno & Rohde, Ingrid M.T. & Strobel, Martin, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," IZA Discussion Papers 6223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).