Report NEP-HPE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:arx:papers:1107.4057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amir Konigsberg, 2011. "Epistemic peerage, disagreement, and belief revision," Discussion Paper Series dp583, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00609476 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agostinho, Denise & Arminda, Maria & Finisterra, do Paço, 2011. "Does the Kind of Bond Matter? The Case of Food Bank Volunteer," Apas Papers 309, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- A. Johansen & I. Simonsen, 2011. "Keynesian Economics After All," Papers 1107.3095, arXiv.org.