Report NEP-HPE-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," Economics Working Paper Series 1116, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "A 'third culture' in economics? An essay on Smith, Confucius and the rise of China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 159, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: Happiness, Revolutions and Democracy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 157, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "Beyond the DSGE Straitjacket," IZA Discussion Papers 5661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00587690 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Revisiting the Gaia hypothesis: Maximum Entropy, Kauffman's 'Fourth Law' and physiosemeiosis," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 160, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Schimank, Uwe, 2011. "Wohlfahrtsgesellschaften als funktionaler Antagonismus von Kapitalismus und Demokratie: Ein immer labilerer Mechanismus?," MPIfG Working Paper 11/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2011. "Die dunkle Seite der Gerechtigkeit," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 1/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.