Report NEP-HPE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas, Alex M, 2011. "(Mis)understanding Classical Economics," MPRA Paper 28980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucarelli, B., 2010. "Money and Keynesian Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 28862, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2011.
- Peter Kriesler & G. C. Harcourt, 2010. "The Influence of Michal Kalecki on Joan Robinson’s Approach to Economics," Discussion Papers 2010-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2010. "On Smith's ambiguities on value and wealth," MPRA Paper 28866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010.
"Взгляд Экономиста-Социолога: Заметки С Xvii Мирового Социологического Конгресса, Гетеборг, Швеция, 11-17 Июля 2010,"
28982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Frits Bos, 2010. "Fiscal decentralisation in the Netherlands: History, current practice and economic theory," CPB Document 214, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Frank A Cowell & Bertil Tungodden, 2010. "The Tyranny Puzzle in Welfare Economics: An empirical investigation," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 05, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frank Barry and Mary E. Daly & Mary E. Daly, 2011. "Irish Perceptions of the Great Depression," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp349, IIIS.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almlund, Mathilde & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2011. "Personality Psychology and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jimena Hurtado, 2011. "Tocqueville on Poverty in Industrial Democracies," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007961, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Yu, Tongkui & Chen, Shu-Heng & Li, Honggang, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28814, University Library of Munich, Germany.