Report NEP-HPE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel DE VROEY & Pierre MALGRANGE, 2010. "From The Keynesian Revolution to the Klein-Goldberger Model: Klein and the Dynamization of Keynesian Theory," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," EIEF Working Papers Series 1005, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2010.
- Robert H. Bates & Diego Pizano & Mauricio Carrizosa & Darrell Hueth, 2010. "Conversations with Great Economists. Economic Theory and Economic Policies in Periods of High Turbulence," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007092, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andrew Mearman, 2010. "What is this thing called ‘heterodox economics’?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Excitement and Value of Discovering Tourism Economics: Clem Tisdell's Journey," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90631, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Schneider, Andrea & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2010. "Fairness und ihr Preis," Working Paper 101/2010, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Olav Bjerkholt & Duo Qin, 2010. "Teaching Economics As a Science: The 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Working Papers 665, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Smith, John, 2010. "The endogenous nature of the measurement of social preferences," MPRA Paper 23282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dunning, John & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Political Economy of Globalization – Revisiting Stephen Hymer 50 Years On," MPRA Paper 23184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Conservation Value," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 90879, University of Queensland, School of Economics.