Report NEP-HPE-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaul Almakias & Avi Weiss, 2010. "The Ultimatum Game and Expected Utility Maximization – In View of Attachment Theory," Working Papers 2010-01, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Language and argumentation in the controversy economic," MPRA Paper 22852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00483263_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "An Outline of the Existing Literature on Monetary Economics in India," MPRA Paper 22825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morles, Gustavo, 2010. "The Rhetoric of Economics: Why Words Are Important," MPRA Paper 22821, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers D/855, IESE Business School.
- Funk, Matt, 2010. "Truly Non-Cooperative Games: A Unified Theory," MPRA Paper 22775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2010.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19476/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amandine Ghintran & Enrique Gonzalez-Arangüena & Conrado Manuel, 2010. "A probabilistic position value," Working Paper Series 1006, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theory’s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.