Report NEP-HPE-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Claude Juhel & Dominique Dufour, 2010. "A discussion of stock market speculation by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1005.0221, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2010. "Marx, Globalization, and the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Study," Working Papers 1002, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Rational Expectations in Urban Economics," MPRA Paper 22562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:chu:wpaper:10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muller, Nick & Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe, 2010. "An Economist’s Guide to Heaven," MPRA Paper 22539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Joseph N & Linton, April, 2010. "The historical relationship between inflation and political rebellion, and what it might teach us about neoliberalism," MPRA Paper 22522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Koellinger & Christian Roessler, 2009. "Is More Entrepreneurship better?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-105/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Dec 2009.
- Robert C. Allen & Jacob Louis Weisdorf, 2010. "Was there an ‘Industrious Revolution’ before the Industrial Revolution? An Empirical Exercise for England, c. 1300-1830," Discussion Papers 10-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- J.A. Agbor, 2010. "The Economic Origins of Twentieth Century Decolonisation in West Africa," Working Papers 177, Economic Research Southern Africa.